Just as addictive as your daily caffeine fix, TikTok’s coffee inspired make up trends are here to cure all your cosmetic cravings. From matcha eyes to vanilla latte make up, each and every look is primed to have you looking just as energised as your morning brew.
So, with that in mind here at Cult Beauty, we’ve rounded up the TikTok’s top trending coffee inspired make up looks, that you can replicate from the comfort of your own home – mug in hand, of course…
LATTE MAKE UP
Fusing brown hues with balmy bronzers, latte make up can be utilised across all features – we’re talking eyes, cheeks and lips. Boosting sun kissed skin all year around, the trend creates a cohesive and sculpted sign off that’s easily achieved whether you’re a beginner or MUA pro. Universally flattering across all skin tones, the look is centred around blending lighter and deeper shades according to your undertone. Our top tip? Keep things natural. Think, minimal complexion coverage, highlighted eyes and a nude lip.
How to create the latte make up look
- Start by applying your go-to base product on clean skin – whether that be a sheer foundation or skin tint.
- Next, use a cream or powder bronzer to highlight the areas of your face where the sun would naturally hit— we’re talking cheekbones, forehead, bridge of the nose and décolletage. And, as we are creating the ultimate latte make up look, skip blush altogether, we say.
- For the eyes, the key is to follow the same neutral palette that you used for your base. Layer shimmery eyeshadow sticks with other shadows and blend together to the creases of your lids, before highlighting under your brow bone.
- Then, to achieve a cohesive monochrome look, sweep your bronzer onto your lids and finish with a swipe of brown, smudged eyeliner on the upper lash line.
- Lastly, enhance your pout with a nude lip. Pick neutral tones that match the rest of the face and layer with a clear, juicy gloss.
Tik Tok Views: +401M