New York and London are over, Milan is speeding along and before you know it, Paris will be done and the whole crazy fashion carousel will be over for another season (well, until couture week, and the cruise collections, and, well anyway…) We got model and Cult Beauty gal Olivia Inge to open up her handbag and reveal the secrets that keep her looking picture-perfect and on her toes all week.
1. “Ibuprofen gel. This is the best because you’re running around in stupidly high heels (we’re fashion fantastic remember) and this numbs the pain. You can even rub it in over tights and in about 10 minutes it takes effect.”
3. “Gum. Cos everyone’s breath stinks! Unhealthy living – drinking, smoking, coffee – fashion week is the antithesis of being green and good.”
4. “Cotton buds so you can freshen up make-up at the end of a long day at the shows. Just sweep them under your eyes.”
5. “Hand cream to keep your mitts moisturised in the winter months.”
6. “A hair bobble.”
7. “Nail varnish! I love Nubar Peacock Feathers…”
8. “A face mist to keep your skin hydrated – MV Organics’ Rose Hydrating Mist is my favourite.”